Many businesses overlook a simple and affordable automation they can install for their business – configuring an expense reporting system. These systems can be used by your employees to collect and store receipts, automatically code them, track approvals, and quickly reimburse them for out-of-pocket expenses. Or if you use a corporate credit card it can automatically sync the charges and match the receipts for you. They cost only a few dollars a month – and best of all, if you don’t use the software, it could cost you nothing. Finally, as software goes – it couldn’t be easier to set up and maintain.
- Scan, Code and Store your receipts automatically – from anywhere
- On-line payment approvals
- No more paper to pass around the office and store
- Low-cost to no-cost depending on usage
- Easy to configure and maintain
- Easily sync with your accounting system or ERP
Interested in learning more – contact Madken Advisors for a free, no obligation, one hour consultation on how an expense reporting solution could help automate your business process.